DNS misconfiguration leading to increased 530 error rates
Incident Report for npm, Inc.
Resolved
We have confirmed we're no longer seeing 530 errors as of 12:22 UTC.
Posted 25 days ago. Aug 31, 2018 - 13:32 UTC
Monitoring
We have disabled the offending configuration and are monitoring the result. Search and download counts are now responding correctly.
Posted 25 days ago. Aug 31, 2018 - 12:19 UTC
Investigating
We are currently investigating increased 530 error rates due to a DNS misconfiguration. Search and download counts are currently down.
Posted 25 days ago. Aug 31, 2018 - 11:55 UTC
This incident affected: Website Reads.